Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fish Tank - now with more fish!

Seems I've gotten behind on this series since I lost all my fish pictures with my laptop. Now that I've finally found my camera software CD, I bring you, pictures!

First, the oldest fish I currently own, or rather the fish I've had the longest, my cory - Podgy. He has endured all my stupid mistakes as a fishkeeper and has grown quite fat over the year and half since I've gotten him. So maybe I'm doing something right.


Next, an update on my Laetacara curviceps spawn. Well, they're at it again. After losing the first spawn (I'm looking at you, Mr. Moustachfish) they've decided to give it another go.
If you look at the bottom right of the video, you'll see a yellow and black snail amidst the corpses (er...empty shells) of several Malaysian Trumpet Snails. I was being overrun by the MTS, so what cooler way to solve this problem them by getting a snail to eat the other snails.

No comments:

Post a Comment